12 September 2007

The Dumps

I don't have anything very exciting to report today - mainly because I've done absolutely nothing exciting. Why? Because I've been sick, and apparently no one wants to be around me when I'm spraying curdled milk or when I'm making toots that smell like they came from a very large dog or when liquid poo is pouring out of my shorts. Personally, I wouldn't hold it against you if you did any of those things, but apparently society still holds some prejudice against the emissions-challenged among us, so I've been under quarantine. The good news is that I'm now fully recovered and am no longer contagious per the pediatrician, so I can resume the adventurous life. The bad news (at least, according to my parents - it doesn't bother me) is that as a result of a week of the tummy-friendly BRAT diet (bananas/rice/applesauce/toast), I have decided that I should always have nothing but the BRAT diet and have rejected my formerly (and famously) catholic eating habits. I have permitted a few raisins, peas, and mandarin orange segments to pass my lips in the last 18 hours, but that's where I draw the line, people. I'll make a deal with you, though - you let me come be out and about, and you hold my hands to walk with me as often as I request, and maybe I'll eat some of those foods you want me to eat. I think that bargain is more than fair.

Since I haven't really been doing anything noteworthy, my pictures this time are of me hanging out, being sick, although I've spared you the ones showing any of the fluid substances I've produced, since everyone seems to be so squeamish about it. I'm also including a preview of what I might look like with eyeglasses, in case you've been wondering.







1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I miss you! You should tell your Mommy and Daddy that we should all get together soon. Maybe you can eat green beans with me (I'm kind of nervous to try them).