01 July 2007

Uncle Joe Gets Married

We got ready for the wedding at Nonna's. Daddy and I had a little fun while we waited for Mommy. As soon as we got to Oma's house, Bailey and I found each other!




















Daddy performed the ceremony (Mommy likes to call him "Justin-of-the-Peace"). Uncle Joe got a little nervous waiting for Megan to show up. During the ceremony, Uncle Joe and Aunt Megan recited a poem to each other, and Joe needed a little help from Megan remembering the line that came after the word "forget" which everyone thought was funny. I don't know why it was so funny, but I laughed because everyone else did.

At the reception, I gave Daddy a high-five because he did such a good job officiating. We sat right across from the newlyweds, who complied with the request for a kiss.

























I met Daddy's friend (and Ono's niece) Maria, who I lunged at instantly; we were best friends, until I thrust my hand down her dress. I also met Ono's niece Nancy and one of the many good-looking Casola babies; he wanted to share my bottle, but I said no.

I enjoyed using Grandma T's placecard as an hors d'oeurve. Aunt Terry tried to fish it out of my mouth, and for her efforts she was rewarded with an imprint of my new teeth.





I danced with Oma, Daddy and Mommy out on the deck after dinner. Below is a little movie of my moves:



6 comments:

Bad Egg said...

Tooooo cute. Love that outfit, Milo. Where does a fashionable guy such as yourself find such a suit?

Chef Matt said...

Milo,
you are the coolest. I love the hair! Tell your mom and dad to stop by on the 4th so you can see your favorite chef.

Milo said...

Claudia, My mom had a scratch-off coupon for Gymboree, where she found this outfit as well as a very groovy monkey one!

Anonymous said...

Dude. You have a fauxhawk. You have HAIR. Can you smell my jealousy from there?

My mommy almost bought me a monkey outfit from Gymboree, but it wasn't on sale and she had no coupon. Yet more jealousy.

I am intrigued by the "veggie burger" foodstuff you mentioned. Maybe if I ask nicely (or at least intelligibly, agooo agooo), my mommy will feed me one. Or let me feed myself one. But when I feed myself not so much makes it into my mouth. I'm working on it, though.

grumpyABDadjunct said...

That video is just...lovely. I'm so glad to see and hear you all enjoying Milo, enjoying life.

Milo said...

Hey, what happened to all my formatting?