30 July 2007

New and Improved


Hidey-ho, everybody! Excitement is building as my first birthday approaches - two more days!!! - and I'm celebrating by adding some new features to this blog. You may have noticed my recent ad campaign (under "Go Ahead, Click It" in the left margin); it's a shame to sellout so young, but a young guy like me has to think about his future, so if you're interested in any of my advertisers, please feel free to click on them from my blog - every time you do, you add pennies to my educational fund. Cool, huh? Shopping for a cause!

And today I've introduced a new polling feature where you can share your opinions with me (in addition to leaving me comments, which more of you could do, frankly). This week's poll is "How do you like to see my hair?" and can be found also in the left margin. I look forward to your responses. A man's hair is his destiny, you know.

On to the highlights...

Upwardly Mobile: I climbed up the whole staircase in our house yesterday! I've done maybe a step at a time before, but this time I did the whole thing. Man, was it cool. When I was done, Nonna gave me a congratulatory cuddle.

Dry Run: Yesterday we also celebrated Uncle Jon's 25th birthday. We went bowling at the Corner Alley on East 4th, where Uncle kept me supplied with french fries when no one else was watching, and then we had dinner on the patio at House of Blues, where I had cheese grits, spinach and sweet potatoes - mmmmmm! Then we all went back to our house, where Uncle opened his presents from Nonna, my parents and me - I gave him the movie "Rudy", and when I get a little bigger and go to visit him, we can watch it together. I will miss Uncle when he moves back to Florida, but I am going to go spend the day with him today after I get up from my morning nap, and I'm sure we'll have fun.


Yogi: It's hard to take a nap sometimes when there is so much I want to do. The other day, I refused to lay down, so when I couldn't stay awake any more, I just fell forward.

Your turn: I went to see my Oma, and we played a great game of peek-a-boo.
Shopper: When Nonna and Mommy took me to Target with them, Nonna complained that my seatbelt was too tight and loosened it for me, despite Mommy's warning that it needed to be snug to prevent me from climbing out. Sure enough, once the seatbelt was loose enough I was free to check out Nonna's rug selection.


Brunch: Randy was in town for a couple of hours yesterday morning, and I enjoyed brunch together with Randy, Jim and my parents at Johnny Mango's.
Swinger: And finally, this morning I enjoyed a good swing at the playground on my street. Boy, do I love to swing!

3 comments:

Chef Matt said...

Milo,
It seems lately that I am the first to comment on your blog. Maggie, Sara and I want to thank you for suggesting Jesse Kramer for Maggie's first "real pictures" He was really great at the "shoot" and we are anxiously waiting to get our proofs.
Looking forward to custard on Wednesday!

Chef Matt said...

I forgot one thing... Too bad I am married and love my wife, or the ad on your blog for sugarmammas.com might have been useful. I'll probably get in trouble if Sara Finds out I went to such a web site, but hay an extra $.05 in your college fund is worth it.

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

Hi Milo,

I don't comment often but love to hear about your amazing adventures. You are so cute that I am uselessly just verklempt and can't get the words out. Thanks for sharing all your fun!

Renae