25 December 2007

The Christmas Photo Spectacular

Merry Christmas to all! Let me just say that if your holiday season has been half as stupendous as mine, you are very lucky indeed. In addition to the events about which I've already posted, I've had a two-day blowout with my friend Desmond, Christmas Eve dinner at my Oma's, Christmas Morning at home, and Christmas Dinner at my Grandma T's! It's been all Christmas, all the time here for the last week-and-a-half, and all I can say is, WOW! (which, by the way, I've been heard saying quite a bit lately).

Desmond and family's visit

Desmond's dad, Randy, played robots with me. He built a huge robot, and I took it apart.
Desmond really dug my activity center!

We got to go to a hockey game together. I screamed at the top of my lungs for the Lake Erie Monsters.

I enjoyed the soft pretzels in our suite, so I thought Desmond might want to try one, too.

We were all on pins and needles when the game went into overtime, but our team finally lost. Still, I had such a fantastic time at my first hockey game that I hardly cared.


Christmas Eve

Bailey and I couldn't wait to open our presents!

Uncle Sean and Oma helped me figure out the siren on my new FIRE TRUCK!

Boy, do I love my Oma!

Oma made Bailey and me our very own lounge chairs and a sleeping bag for Spencer.

After such an exciting night, it was soooo hard to go to sleep.


Christmas Morning

I'm still not sure about the paper being on the presents, but I was happy to have Daddy unwrap my presents for me. Ever since I hung out with my older cousin Johnny last month, I have been crazy for cars, and both my parents and Johnny and his family gave me little cars. Mommy was surprised that I knew the difference between emergency vehicles (WEE-oo! WEE-oo!) and passenger vehicles (Vroon! Vroon!).

Legos!!!

I gave Daddy a travel calendar. He showed me pictures in it of places he has been.

I gave Mommy a Lucinda Williams CD, and she LOVED it!

Santa brought me my very own table and chairs, which are my size. I got to eat my Christmas breakfast of raspberry scone and mozzarella string cheese at my new table.

Christmas Dinner

I was really happy to see my cousin Lilli.

My cousin Kyle makes me laugh and laugh and laugh!

Aunt Terry and I opened presents together.

Bailey and Lilli and I all got our very own WAGONS! When I walked out on to Grandma T's porch, where the wagons had been hiding, I let out a big "Woooooooowwwwwwww!!!"

I love to play with my cousin Austin. He even let me try on his cap.

I am pooped after all this celebrating, plus I'm working on another tooth or two, so I'm off to bed. I hope your dreams are as sweet as mine!

1 comment:

Muddystingbee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.