22 December 2007

Christmas with Nonna

Last night my parents and I went to my Nonna's to celebrate Christmas with her; she is going to see my cousin Johnny next week. I gave her some sock monkey pajamas so we can match when I have sleepovers with her, and she gave me some really cool stuff, including a Mega Blocks Noah's Ark, which has all of these cool animals on it, like penguins, and turtles (with which I slept last night because I refused to surrender them at bedtime). I ate delicious crackers, garlic bread, and raisins - to my mind, the perfect meal - but everyone else had to eat lasagna and pecan pie. I felt bad for them.





When I woke up this morning, I heard another kid in the house! It turns out Desmond and his parents Randy and Jenny had arrived after I went to sleep with the turtles, and we get to spend the whole weekend together. Next time, I'll tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did not just say sock monkey pajamas.

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! I got to see that Santa fellow at daycare last week and was the only baby who didn't cry. Figures, eh?

p.s. Your meal sounds perfect to me, too. Who needs lasagna when you can have raisins? I mean, really.