03 December 2007

Sweet 16

Believe it or not, I was 16 months old yesterday! I know, I know, it seems ancient, but I know kids even older than me. It's true! We all just keep growing and stuff. At the bottom of this post is a celebratory morph of me, updated for my new mile-marker. I'll try to update it monthly.


Yesterday morning, my parents and I went to breakfast with Oma and Ono to celebrate Oma's birthday. I practiced saying, "Happy Birthday, Oma!" in the car, but it was a rather big pronouncement for me, and once we got to the restaurant, I was too overwhelmed to attempt it. I did, however, enjoy my french toast and throwing my Hot Wheels on the floor repeatedly (and quite obviously on purpose). Even better was getting both Oma and Ono to wear my owl glasses and say, "Hoo! Hoo!" You've never seen anything so hysterical. I could have watched that show all day.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milo,
happy 16th month b-day. I'll turn 7 months in a few days. We should get together and celebrate.

Love,
Maggie