01 April 2008

Playing Catch-Up

The problem with everyone in my house being so busy is that the pictures of my fabulousness pile up until there are entirely too many to post at one time. But here are a few highlights of the last two weeks:


On our way home from our big Spring Break trip, we spent some quality time in the Orlando airport, where my parents found my beloved "Blue Train, Green Train" book I first discovered at the library. Once it was in my hands, I refused to be dragged through the airport until I sat down for a few minutes and read it again.
I discovered the listening station at the bookstore. Awesome!

The day before Easter, I went to Nonna's for my first egg hunt.

At Easter Dinner at G.G.'s, I caught up with my cousin Lili.

One unseasonably sunny day last week, we had a chilly picnic at Fairview Park.

Daddy and I met up with Matt and Maggie for coffee and trains at Bela Dubby, swinging and sliding at the park, and finally reading and book-slinging at the library.

Grandpa came to visit! We had lunch at the Westside Market where I got to eat falafel patties and ride on Grandpa's shoulders.


I found the first crocus to bloom in our yard this year. It's my favorite color: purple!

Maggie came over to play and we took my wagon out for a spin.

Let's just say we raised a pretty good ruckus.

No comments: