19 April 2008

Springtime in the (other) O.C.

I am so digging the super weather meant for getting out of the house! We are taking walks with the wagon every day, and I am getting well-acquainted with the various playground apparatuses of the parks of Ohio City. I hope it lasts forever.

Here's what I've been up to:

Nonna came over to visit and we watched Kipper together, and then we told each other stories:

Daddy and I had a lunch date with Matt and Maggie. We walked up to Le Petit Triangle for crepes and fruit cups:


To celebrate Mommy turning in the last of a gazillion papers (only two left this semester!) as well as the nicest day of the year so far, we took the wagon up to Great Lakes and lunched al fresco:

I love to help. In fact, I am determined to help. At. All. Costs. So tonight Mommy let me shake the lentils (I'm not sure why lentils need to be shaken, but I derived a strong sense of accomplishment from it, so it must be important). Then I sat at the table with my new monkey potholders and the other implements I dragged from the cabinets, and I helped her cook:

And now, since I've been up since 5 am and only took one nap today, I'm off to bed.

No comments: