27 April 2008

Pudding Picasso

Everyone has been marveling at how much I've grown in the last, oh, twenty minutes or so. I can now see well over the kitchen table top and into many drawers in which I could only feel around just a week or so ago. I'm also experiencing a high rate of growth between my ears. I'm stringing more and more sentences together (today's top sentence: "I poop. Pee-eww!") and my diction is becoming clearer every day. I'm also crazy about counting; the other day, I took Daddy's hand and counted his fingers (he has five, in case you're wondering).

On to the pictures:

While I was helping Mommy cook, I decided to repurpose my mixing bowl.

I love to brush my teeth. I would brush them ten times a day if I could. When my parents don't remember to give me my toothbrush after I finish getting dressed, I remind them.


I am an excellent helper. The other day, I stole the mop and cleaned the living room floor. I did a good job, but it would have been even better if the mop had been wet.


Today, I cuddled up with my current favorite "blankie" to watch Elmo.



Nonna came over for lunch and we had some corn, except that I wasn't feeling the plate, or the spoon, for that matter.




After the corn, we moved on to pudding. Nonna helped me figure out the spoon angle...

...and I was getting it...


...but I had to incorporate my hand, too, and this is the end result:


I hear we're having something with barbecue sauce for dinner; I can't wait to figure out what I can paint with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milo, I cannot even imagine what could be in your future; the magnitude of your creativity leaves me speechless. I love you. Nonna