20 June 2007

Around Town

The Scoop
We went to Scoops in Tremont for ice cream; I had a dab of vanilla on my yummy cake cone. When I dropped it, Mommy tried to shake off the debris, which made the ice cream fly off the cone, smack Daddy's arm, then hit the ground with a splat. I didn't mind, since it's the cone part I like best, but it was pretty funny.






Picnic at Fairview Park
I had my favorite - veggie burger and green beans - and got to drink from my own big boy cup (no sippy lid!) before swinging my heart out.







Riding in Cars with Boys
I took a spin in the cool car strollers at Great Northern Mall (another first!) and had french toast at Nick's on Lorain with Uncle Jon.















Happy Birthday Bailey
I went to my first birthday party, for my cousin Bailey's first birthday (I'm next!) at Uncle Sean and Aunt Jillian's house. Here I am hanging out with my Great Aunt Terry, My Great Aunt Joyce (sorry I broke your necklace - can I buy you a new one?) and first cousin once removed (or is it second?) Austin, and Aunt Jillian with the birthday girl.






On My Own Two Feet
Mommy and I stayed with Nonna for a couple of nights while Daddy was in Panama, and I figured out how to pull up on the play yard for the FIRST TIME EVER! I wasn't sure what to do, so I yelled loudly and Mommy came and rescued me. Man, that was cool.

...and last, but most importantly, my man Desmond has made it to the outside. Welcome, little dude.

No comments: