10 June 2007

Oops, I Did It Again

For the second night in a row, I fell asleep at dinner:

In my defense, it was also the second night that Daddy was at work and Mommy was studying so no one was sitting at the table with me, offering stimulating dinnertime conversation. Plus, I had a really full day yesterday, going out to breakfast and lunch with my Nonna, plus going furniture shopping. You'd be tired, too, if you had been to all the places I went, that's all I'm saying.

At Liquid Planet, Nonna shared her breakfast pita with me:

Before we headed out for the day, I went to Nonna's; I showed her my activity book my Aunt Terry gave me and we had a little chat.










*****
Meanwhile, earlier last week...

Maggie came over to play Tuesday afternoon, but she slept the whole time, so I played with her parents instead. Sara helped me practice my standing:

Daddy and I went out for a walk so Mommy could study for a test:






Daddy and Mommy took me to the Children's Museum. I wasn't very interested in the Big Barn for babies, but I loved the big kid exhibits; I played in the water table, let Daddy check my reflexes in the clinic, swept up the kitchen, and practiced buying bread at the grocery store.

Here I am driving the space rover in the NASA exhibit:

Peek-a-boo! I enjoyed climbing through the tunnels and surprising Mommy:

Next stop, Public Square! Maybe I will be a public transit driver when I am bigger:

No comments: