08 June 2007

Pooped

How do you know you've played hard? When you fall asleep in the middle of dinner, even after a good night's sleep and two decent naps.

Hey, it's hard work fishing pennies out from under the dishwasher and trying to swallow them before Mommy fishes them out of your mouth, and crawling under the oven and climbing into the pantry are no small feats, either. I also needed to crawl around the boxes containing our new kitchen sink and new cooktop several times to assess the situation, and to work diligently to pull off little pieces of the outer layer of the boxes for an important taste test. Don't even get me started on how tiring it is to feed myself; I've manipulated cereal, bagel, apple, mini veggie corn dog, green bean, cheese, and pita bread into my mouth today, not to mention milk in various vesicles, and, boy, are my arms tired.

Me, napping, mid-cuisine, 5:45 pm:

At 6:25 this evening, I was bathed, had finished some milk, and was out for the night:

Sweet dreams - I'll see you about 4 am, okay?

No comments: