05 June 2007

Playing Catch (Up)

Helloooooooo, Cleveland! And hey to the rest of you out there, too. Here are some of the pictures of me for which I know you've been anxiously waiting:







Week before last, Daddy and I picked Mommy up from school and took her on a picnic at Edgewater Park. I have been on picnics before - I believe my first one at Edgewater was when I was 8 days old - but this one was the first of the season for me. Here I am, trying my first cucumber:


Here's what I thought of my first cucumber:


Before my now infamous fall and the resulting shiner, I played happily with Oma and Bailey:


Sunday night at East Coast Custard: I had my first frozen custard, which I liked, but what I really dug was that cake cone. I loved how it was both crunchy and soggy. We met Maggie and her parents there, but Maggie is still too little for custard. She doesn't know what she's missing.


I'm particular. If I have the choice of two or more foods, and I can manage to not mix them up, I prefer to work through one food at a time, in the order of my preference. My parents have learned to give me my bread or grain last, as dessert, so I get my other foods eaten, but they slipped up last night and gave me my Cheerios with everything else. It took me a long, long time to get around to my peaches.


Last night I went on my first official Boys' Night Out with Daddy and Jim. We sat on the patio at McNulty's Bier Market and had us some pretzels. Good times.

No comments: