23 August 2007

The Party, Part II

I'm back for another installment of "It's So Great To Be The Birthday Boy!" Starring me, Milo Z! Here are more highlights from the big bash last Sunday:

Grandma T visits with Aunt Barb, Bella and Lilli. While she's distracted, I try to sneak a sip of her coffee.


Oma and Jim contemplate life's mysteries, or something.

Bella and Aunt Terry check out my Granddad's elephant bank.

Uncle Jon explains to me how the present-opening works while Nonna and Ono look on.
The crowd gathers to watch the tearing of paper: Uncle Sean, Maresa, Chris, Uncle Bruno, and Uncle Dan.

Austin, Uncle Alex and Lilli hold down the fort on the other end of the living room.

I received so many cool clothes, such as this groovy cap I'm taking off so I can have a better look at it.


I loved looking at all the pretty cards everyone gave me.

Matt, Sara and Maggie watch from the stairwell.

Aunt Christa with Spencer, who's trying to see what's going on.

Bailey has some experience with this stuff, being seven weeks older than me, so she showed me how it's supposed to be done.


I love books so much, and I was lucky to receive a bunch of new ones (no duplicates!).

Finally, the unwrapping was over and I got to PLAY!


Daddy wonders, "Now, which cup was mine?"


Aunt Jillian, Bailey and Uncle Sean survey the cake carnage.


I was so sad when everyone had to go bye-bye, but a few hours later, I got to go bye-bye, too, on a plane to London - more on that adventure in the next post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

London!! Looking forward to the British updates!