15 January 2008

Holiday Highlights

Since Daddy went back to work and Mommy went back to school, I can't get much help updating this blog. I would do it all myself, but since I can't read (I mean, I can read, but I can't read read), it's kind of hard to know which buttons to push to make this thing go (although I have had some success with the random button pushing method on remote controls). And speaking of reading, I guess I can read read a little: I have recently spontaneously identified the letter "O" and the number "2" on public signage, much to my parents' shock, so I suppose next week I'll be reading "War and Peace".

Anyway, I got my Mommy to finish the holiday season highlight reel, so here it is; next up, my Italy video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so, so envious of your cool globetrottingness. You always look to be having a great time with your parents, and always EATING such delicious stuff. I am going to a place called San Diego in April for a cousin's wedding, I am told. Not quite as exciting, I don't think. But still a long flight and an annoying time change all for a 4-day weekend! :)

Mommy tells me our paths might cross one day. Are you near Pittsburgh? She forgets. We might be going there February 9th-ish.