13 January 2008

World Weary

Ciao, everyone. I'm home, and I'm tired. I slept over 14 hours when we got home, and I'm still a little off, but it was worth it. I had such a great time in Italy, getting to be with both of my parents 24/7, and I'll finish telling you all about it soon, but I need another nap right now.

I will close with the news that I am now referring to myself by name, i.e. "MONDO" - which is pretty appropriate for me, since I'm a mondo kind of guy, don't you think? - or sometimes "MINOT" (as in, the "Magic City" of North Dakota), depending on my self-perception on any given day. Or, if I repeat my name over and over, it morphs into "DAHDO" and then into something like the way I say Thank You. I like to go around the table and name everyone: DaDa, MaMa, and [insert self-selected name of day here]. It's pretty cool.

No comments: