30 January 2008

The Grind

I'm finally getting over my horrible cold and getting into the routine of the new year. Sometimes I go to my Grandma T's, and sometimes I go to my Nonna's, and sometimes I'm with one of my parents, but on the weekends I get to hang with both my parents.

In developmental news, I'm working on all things color-related, like practicing the names of the colors and learning to use crayons and markers. I've started to use the word "walk" and I am crazy, crazy, crazy about the word "eat" which gets an even better reaction than the sign for more or just general screaming.

Here I am playing at home last week, but the important thing about this picture is, how much do I look like my Uncle Sean???
I love, love, love to play with Legos and MegaBlocks!

My friend Marixa FINALLY got to come home a couple of weeks ago after working in Panama for eight months, and on Saturday Marixa and Jim came over for pizza. Here, I was showing Jim my groovy new monkey chair my Oma made me:

We listened to some cool music by Marixa's cousin's band, El Papo Vecino:

For Uncle Jon, another shot of me sporting the Tebow jersey he gave me:
I'll be back soon with new adventures I have planned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milo,
My daddy and I enjoyed seeing you on Friday. I think you made my dad's day when you ran in a gave him a hug. Thank you for my monkey book, it is my new favorite. I makes me laugh.

Maggie