05 February 2008

Rainy Days and Tuesdays

I have a little bit of the blues today, what with the rain and all, plus my upcoming 18-month-checkup shots coming later this week, so I'm looking back on fond memories from the last week to cheer myself up. You're welcome to cheer yourself up here, too.











It was good to finally be healthy and in town at the same time so I could catch up with Maggie and her dad Matt at Bela Dubby the other day. I was so happy to see Matt that I ran up to him and hugged him; he's always been a favorite of mine. Maggie has really grown up; I could tell because she was into the trains I shared with her. I expect she'll be hanging out with me at the train table in another month or so.























Boy, do I enjoy a good peanut butter-and-raspberry jam on crusty bread left over from the soup my parents got from the Souper Market and ate while I was asleep. It's lucky for them that I love bread and am not that into soup, and that they at least saved me some bread.

Finally, here I am relaxing in my monkey chair with a good book. Of late, I am obsessed with two categories of books: books about vehicles and books about potties.

No comments: