26 February 2008

Haircut #2; also, Snow Day!

I finally got another haircut last weekend, which is a good thing, because it was getting hard to see out from under my bangs. Here's the before picture, when my Oma came by to see me after work last week:
And here's the after picture, at breakfast Sunday morning (I was so soundly asleep when we got home Saturday that I slept all night in my clothes!):

**********

Today we're having a snow day. Daddy still had to report for jury duty, but Mommy can stay home all day because her classes were canceled to make room for the media vans swarming the Cleveland State campus today for the Democratic debate tonight. Here's what it looks like in my yard and up and down my street today:



I have learned that one of the snow day rules is that you get to stay in your footed pajamas all day if you want. So I am. This morning I rode on my car around the living room while I watched my beloved Bob the Builder DVD:


I wanted to play in the downstairs bathroom, but Mommy asked me to come out and play in the living room instead, so I brought one of my bathtub flutes out with me:

When I wear my sunglasses, I can see summer coming!

I didn't want to eat my lunch, but then I went back to the trashcan to dig out the mini veggie corn dogs and broccoli I had refused about ten minutes earlier.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...trash can broccoli is so tasty!

After I sat down for lunch a second time, I was ready to read, so I chose "The Snowy Day." Coincidence? Or freakishly smart boy wonder? Who knows?

No comments: