18 January 2008

Sick Day

Greetings from the house of fever and phlegm! We are all sick at my house, and let me tell you, it is not cool. I have never felt so bad, but the upside is that I am getting to cuddle non-stop. I'm also getting extra baths, but why must they be so cold??? Here I am, having a bubble bath with Daddy (and the bubbles do kind of compensate for the coldness, I must say):

Yesterday, Daddy had to go to work, and Mommy and I were both pretty weak, so Daddy took us over to Nonna's, and I cuddled all day with Mommy while Nonna took care of us. Today, Daddy is sicker, and Mommy has the day off from school, so we can all stay home together. My fever has finally broken, and although my nose is a fountain of grossness, I feel well enough to play a little. Here I am, toting around my little people in my man bag:

I still feel like being snuggly, though. Here I am, snuggling into the afghan Aunt Terry made my parents when they got married, playing owl:

And here I am reading my Wiggles coloring book. When I was in Italy, I watched the Wiggles on the satellite TV in our apartment several times and enjoyed dancing with them:



*****

The other day, Mommy and I were looking at the hits I get on this blog and found some odd search terms that brought people here. Some make sense, sort of, like "grandmas blues" which would have matched my great-grandma blues post of last May. Someone with a TV star crush searched "laura prepon like and dislikes," which is a tiny bit creepy (and ungrammatical) and hit the post where my parents went to the Late Late Show taping and Laura Prepon was a guest. The weirdest one, though, was "moview [sic] where man crawled like a dog." I get why the person hit here, what with my crawling and and my movies and my dog theme, but I'm a little disturbed about the person who typed in that search.


*****


Before I got sick, I tried on the Tebow jersey Uncle Jon sent me for Christmas. To all my Buckeye friends, I want to say: Don't be haters!