17 May 2007

I've got the great-grandma blues

Hey, kids! I'm back from Iowa. I had a fantastic time there - I finally got to eat table food regularly, for one thing, and I also got to meet all kinds of wonderful new people to whom I am related, including my great-grandparents, my great-uncles Herman and Dave and my great-aunts Sonya and Bev, my first-cousin-once-removed Lance and his wife Nicole, and my second cousins Roman, Monet and Bronze. My apologies if I left anyone out; at nine months of age I only have so much memory. You can see my Iowa slide show by clicking here. If it's not working yet, well, stay tuned, and I'll work on it later. I've got bigger things to worry about today: both of my great-grandmas are in the hospital. My great-grandma Nona, the very one I just got to meet this weekend, had a stroke last night, and my great-grandma Marlene (aka Grandma T) went into the hospital while I was gone with what they first thought to be a stroke but is now turning out to be something like vertigo. Mommy and I are getting ready to go over to the hospital to see her now; I hope the sunshine of my presence helps her feel better.

For now, here are some pictures of me and my great-grandma Nona:

1 comment:

Ainsworth said...

Hi Milo. Thanks for the message you left for me. You have a cool blog! I hope I get to go on some adventures like you when I get a bit bigger, but for now it's mostly just sleepin' an' eatin' for me.

Look after your great grandmas, won't you.