10 May 2007

Busy Body

Man, am I tuckered. This has been one jam-packed but fabulous week. What have I been so busy doing? you may ask. Well:

1. My friend Margaret was born just after midnight Monday, and Monday afternoon I went to the hospital to go meet her.

2. I went to lunch with my parents at Panera, where I wasn't interested in the peas I usually love but did greatly enjoy pieces of parents' apples and baguettes.


3. I hung out with Daddy at CSU while Mommy registered for her classes.


4. I helped with laundry.


5. I gave Mommy an early Mother's Day present of a digital picture frame. She loved it, but she says the best Mother's Day present is ME!


6. The hat I ordered for Daddy from Justin Winery in Paso Robles, California, for his birthday finally arrived, and I helped him try it on.


7. I helped Mommy shop for vegetables and cheeses at the West Side Market and make dinner for Margaret's parents, and then I helped her load the dishwasher.


8. I went for my nine-month check-up and only had to get one shot. I'm staying in the same percentile range in all measurements except height, where I have suddenly shot up into the 78th percentile. Dr Roberts thinks the nurse might not have gotten an accurate measurement since I was so wiggly.


9. Cousin Spencer was born Tuesday, and I went to go see him and Aunt Christa at the hospital. My Oma met me there and we played and exchanged many kisses while Mommy held Spencer.
And the fun isn't over! Very early tomorrow morning I am flying to Iowa to meet my great grandparents and other of my relatives on my Nonna's side. I'm sure I'll have numerous adventures, but I won't be posting them until after I get back next week, since I'm leaving the laptop at home; I love to type on it, but it's just too heavy for me to carry through the airport.

2 comments:

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

Hi Milo!

My name is Renae and I've so enjoyed reading your adventures!

I live in Iowa and I definitely think you'll like it here! We ordered up some beautiful weather for this weekend just for you. :)

If you ever come back to Iowa, tell Mommy to drop me a line.

Anonymous said...

He is just too beautiful and growing so fast! He already looks like a little boy compared to a month ago!