22 May 2007

The Full Cleveland

On Thursday I visited Grandma T in the hospital. I love to go see her, but I don't understand why she won't get down on the floor with me. I hope she comes home soon so I can get back to playing with the giraffe on the quilt on her living room floor.

My other great-grandma, Nona, died Saturday night. She had a stroke Wednesday, the day I got home from spending five fantastic days with her. My mommy says I'm lucky I got to meet her and that her last days were extra-special because they were spent with me.










I spent Friday afternoon with my Oma and my cousin Bailey. I love it when my Oma blows razzberries on my neck, and Mommy loves to go grocery shopping without me trying to get out of the cart.












Friday night I went to my first Indians' game with my parents. I loved all the yelling; it inspired me to yell, too, and no one told me shhhhhhhhhh. We left the game in the 7th inning and walked next door to The Q, where we watched the Cavs beat the Nets and clinch the series in New Jersey on the giant monitors. Go Cavs!!!





Daddy and me with Jen, Laine and Owen, who came from Toronto to spend the weekend with us and to see the Clash exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I loved playing with big boy Owen; he showed me how to climb stairs and to pull up on the trash can. I am constantly striving to master those skills so I can make him proud.







I am all about crawling under things these days. Sometimes I get a little stuck, as I did here, under the coffee table; it's easier to crawl under the couch or the the kitchen table (although the kitchen chairs make it tougher, if they're pushed all the way under the table). My daddy commented tonight that he thinks I'm on the verge of pulling up on the furniture. I guess you'll have to wait and see what I do next.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your Great Grandma Nona. It sounds like she waited especially to meet you. I also hope your Grandma T feels better very, very soon. All the best to you and your Mum and Dad:)