04 May 2007

All Over But The Flyin'


Yesterday we had to leave Emma's house, which made me so sad. I love Emma so much. I can't wait to see her again. I hope she comes to see me at home soon! This is me having one last breakfast at her house.










My daddy drove us to Seattle yesterday afternoon, and after we checked into our hotel next to Safeco Field (where the Mariners play baseball), we walked around downtown. It was Seattle's First Thursday, which meant that all the art galleries were open late and tons of people were walking around - people that smiled and said hi to me all night, which I loved. We ate at a Thai restaurant and then walked down to the waterfront and I took a peek across the Puget Sound.



This morning we ate breakfast downstairs at the hotel restaurant, where a really nice server named Mandy helped me adjust the seatbelt on my highchair and gave me a kiss. I'm hanging out in bed with Mommy now watching PBS Kids and I'm looking forward to going to the Aquarium before we fly home overnight tonight. See you back in Cleveland!

No comments: