01 May 2007

Bellingham Bliss

Hello from Bellingham, Washington, home of Emma and her parents Richard and Candice. We arrived yesterday after meeting Emma and her dad for lunch in Seattle. I loved the swimming and the parks and the birds and the french toast in Portland, but I am thrilled to be here with Emma, who is a really big kid. She gives me kisses and shares her duck with me and she makes me laugh harder than my parents have ever heard me laugh. She has beautiful hair that I love to pull. I can't imagine why she doesn't love it when I grab a handful.



At Pike Place Market in Seattle, Emma and I watched a balloon artist make a pink bear for Emma. Alas, I am too little for balloons, but I like seeing Emma's bear.





Daddy and me posing as Ben & Jerry.
Mommy had Cinnamon Buns ice cream
and Daddy had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,
and I got nada. Again.

Emma and I watched Willie Wonka together.
She invited me to sit with her in her chair,
which I thought was swell.
I felt so big hanging out with her.

No comments: