07 May 2007

Surf and Turf

After logging 2671 miles in the backseat of our rental car, I am home, reunited with loved ones, and driving my parents nuts with my bumpy adjustment back to the Eastern time zone. Here are some of the better moments of the last few days, visiting the Seattle Aquarium Friday afternoon and then coming home:

I LOVE SEA OTTERS!!! Do you think I could take one home with me?































Hellooooooo, fishies! Can I come swim with you in there?





I loved walking around downtown Seattle. I was torn between the big busses and the noises the made on the one side, and the people waiting at the bus stops who waved to me on the other side.


















Before we got on the redeye, my parents got me ready for "bed" in hopes that I'd sleep on the plane (which I did). I wonder at what age it stops being okay to be naked in the airport?





Uncle came to pick us up from the airport. I hadn't seen in him in over six weeks, and today he has gone away again, but at least I got to hang out with him and watch the Cavs game on TV yesterday afternoon (while my parents went to the actual game without me). Thanks, Uncle!


















My nonna came to see me as soon as I got home. Even after a month, I still remembered her.



After a month away, we needed to stock up on a few things at Target, and I got to ride in the shopping cart seat (instead of on top of it in my carseat) for the first time ever.


















Reunited and it feels so good: finally getting to see my beloved cousin Bailey at Sunday night dinner.

No comments: