18 March 2008

Jiggity Jig

I'm home again (that's flight #55, for those of you keeping count) after a wild and crazy Spring Break '08 in Florida! My mommy and I are both sick, and my daddy is worn out from taking care of us, plus Mommy has mid-term exams all week, so I won't get to dictate and post my full-on multimedia extravaganza about my trip until later this week. But rest assured that my lip and gums have healed nicely and that I am safe and sound back in my own sweet crib. Here are a few pictures to hold you over for now:

The one shot out of 63 in which Johnny and I were looking up at the same time:

Hanging with my way-cool, in-no-way-geeky, first cousins-once-removed Jessica and Alex:


Look! I'm in a tree!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...my first Peep, off the top of an extraordinary cupcake decorated like an Easter basket, courtesy of my great Aunt Norma:

(And isn't it nice to see me in shorts again? I love to go to Florida!)

No comments: