16 May 2008

Back In The Saddle

Hello, my peeps! I'm happy to report that I am no longer sick and am, in fact, 100%. Maybe 110%, I'm so full of energy. If you see me coming, watch out, is all I'm saying.

The Summer of MiloTM is officially in full swing. Here's how it commenced:

I got Mommy this chocolate sucker for Mother's Day. She thought I was so excited because I was giving it to her, but I was just excited to have this much chocolate in my possession! As soon as she unwrapped it, I went to town on it. I couldn't help myself. Hey, at least if you are what you eat, then I'm a guy who loves his mom!

To celebrate me getting well, we went to Edgewater Park to run around. We picked up some pizza (I liked the garlic sauce/fresh tomato kind best) and Nonna brought an apple cake and we had a breezy picnic by the lake. Then I got to run as hard as I could and also pick dandelions.





I am so into shoes; I guess I take after my parents that way. I have been trying for a while to put my parents' shoes on, but it's hard to do when your feet are so much smaller than the shoe. Finally, though, I've figured it out, and I've been stomping around in their shoes all week.

Now that the Summer of MiloTM is here, I'm not going every Thursday to G.G.'s any more, and I've been missing her, and Bailey, too, so yesterday Mommy took me over for a visit, and I had sooooooooo much fun!

No comments: