11 May 2008

Mommy and Me

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! I'm being extra-sweet to my mommy today by giving her extra hugs and kisses, and tonight after Daddy gets home, we're going to take her out to dinner.

I'm feeling pretty good today, but I've been sick ever since I woke up Wednesday morning. I don't really like being sick. I've needed to be cuddled up to one or both of my parents 24/7 to help me feel better. I felt so bad, I would periodically sigh and tell my parents mournfully, "I sick!" So I haven't done too much this week, but I do have a couple of pictures for you:







I found the camera and wanted to take a picture, so Mommy helped me take this picture of Daddy:

I stopped by to see my Oma as she was getting off work, and she gave me some great kisses:

We went shopping for summer shoes, and I got these cool shark ("SHAKES!") sandals, and then Daddy found a hat with sharks on it, too, and thought I needed it. Here I am, in my shark hat (you can't see the sharks, but they're on the top) and my shark sandals (the sharks are on the soles) and my kukuxumusu shirt I bought in Barcelona a couple of years ago, when I was like four months old, with the oil chasing the tomato, and my snazzy plaid shorts, and my giraffe folding chair, all ready to go to a neighborhood cook-out:

G.G. informed my mommy while I was sick that Blue's Clues is my favorite TV show; my parents didn't know it, because we don't get that show on our TV at home. So yesterday I got a new DVD ("DDD!") with Blue and also Dora and Diego and some of my other favorites from G.G.'s house, and I love it so much. When I woke up this morning, I asked for milk, and then I asked for Blue:

Once I got a little Blue fix, I was ready for breakfast. Here I am, counting (!) my bananas. Really. I love, love, love to count!

Since it's Mother's Day, here are some pics of me and Mommy when I was younger:



I have to go get dressed now and brush my teeth and all that stuff. I felt too bad to brush my teeth for a couple of days this week, and - PEE-EW! - was my breath yucky! I have some catching up to do!

No comments: