07 June 2008

ICU (NUROK)

Life is good. Hot, but good. This week I've been to the zoo, a birthday party, the library, the park, the West Side Market, the swimming pool, the taco restaurant, and the play area at the mall, plus I've gotten to visit with Maggie and her parents, Joel and Lynn, Grandpa (he's that man who looks like he's walking across Tennessee on my US map), and nearly all of my local family at one time or another. Dude, The Summer of MiloTM rocks.

I'm also working on saying all kinds of new stuff. When I'm taking my nap (or rather, when I'm supposed to be taking my nap), and I lean over the top of my crib so I can look into the mirror in my room and see whomever is in the kitchen, I say "I see you!" (in a sing-songy voice, of course). I've figured out the concepts of "open" and "broken" and use those words all of the time. I'm also learning the states; I like to point out Ohio, where I live, and Florida, where I have noted that my cousins Johnny, Jessica, and Alex live, as well as a couple of my uncles. I love that there is always something new to learn.

So here are some of the pictures of me doing stuff:

Grandpa came to visit and we raced cars until I pooped out from the sheer thrill of it.


Grandpa slept in my future big boy bed in my room, and when I woke up in the morning, he got me up from my crib and let me crawl in with him.

Grandpa took me for a wagon ride and we played in the park and got all wet and dirty and it was awesome.

I stopped by to see my Oma and we read this cool magazine she had.


My cousin Lilli turned 1, and I got to go to her party. Outside the party, I got to play with Bella and Bailey.
Here's the birthday girl, with her Nona, who is my (great) Aunt Barb.

Lilli got a bubble machine that all of us bigger kids had fun with.

My parents and I went to the zoo, and I saw actual elephants, plus zebras, monkeys, giraffes, birds, a hippo, and a kangaroo. I also got to ride a train all around the zoo, which was the best.



I love to cook, but my mom was getting tired of me using stuff she needed, so she got out all of this play cook stuff that's just for me to use. I like all of it, but my favorite thing is the butter. My parents don't get why I love the butter so much, but they are parents, after all. I'm sure this is only the beginning of them not getting it.

Maggie came over for a potluck, and at first I scared her with my maniacal laughing, but then I chilled out and we played together.




I gotta go make some lunch now.

No comments: