30 October 2007

Box Boy

Hi, everybody! Just thought I'd give you a chance to see my latest cuteness:















I stopped by Oma's house for a little visit with her and Winston.

Oma read to me while I tried to put some square pegs in some round holes. I guess I'm a free thinker.


Is there anything cuter than a baby, er, rather, a BIG BOY in a box? My mommy put me in the box to distract me from pushing the buttons on the oven, which I feel compelled to do at every opportunity.






















I stopped by Grandma T's house to show her my frog costume and play with her rubber elephant.



At the Rocktoberfest dinner, my friend Maggie came as a kangaroo. She even had her own baby kangaroo in her pouch!










Mommy distracted David Beckham (Orson) and Princess Zelda so I could steal their carrots.













My neighbors Lynn, Denise the Cat, and Joel got acquainted. Lynn and I had a good time playing together.











Dyan had a visit with Sara, Maggie and Matt.


















Princess Zelda borrowed Dyan's zany costume to disguise herself from her many adoring subjects.















Daddy was a hula girl, but he had to change out of his coconut bra after I broke it. I just wanted to see what was going on in there.






















David and I got in on the story Toni read to Orson and Zelda.



















Yesterday, after Mommy came home from school, Daddy made us sandwiches and we went on a windy picnic at Greenwood Park. After we ate the sandwiches and peanut butter Rice Krispie treats, I took a crunchy walk in the leaves, and then I graduated from the baby slide to the big kid slide.








That's all for now - see you next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi box boy! I think we have a box like that lying around somewhere. I might have to take ours for a test drive one of these days. You are such an inspiration to me. :)

I'm going to be suitcase boy for the next 10 days—we're leaving tonight for England. Hopefully all the advice your mom gave mine will serve us well!

Cheerio for now!

Ainsworth said...

Sitting in a box looks fun! I'll have to suggest that to Mum and Dad; there are always boxes around the house.