06 October 2007

Go Tribe!

Grandma T has been trying to teach me to say "Go Tribe!" to support our Cleveland Indians. I can't really say it, but I have learned to wave my arm when someone else says it, so that's progress. It's pretty amazing that not one but two Cleveland teams are in the playoffs this year. When I think about the previous seasons and this one, the one difference I can think of is my own presence in the city. I'm not saying I'm personally and solely responsible for Cleveland's successes, but you have to admit, when you consider the evidence, that it's possible that I'm the key.

Not much new to report, developmentally. I'm still building the confidence I need to take off and walk without holding on to anything, but I think October could be my month.

Since I last posted, I've gotten to see several of my very most favorite people in the world. Here are the pictures to prove it:


Grandma T is so lucky she has all of us big kids to lend her a hand with Lilliana. Bella and Bailey and I like to help. That's just the kind of kids we are.
The only thing I like better than taking off my shoes and socks is taking someone else's socks off. Here I am at Grandma T's with Uncle Sean and Bailey.

Grandpa came to visit last weekend, and I showed him the skeleton made of bells we have up for Halloween.

Grandpa took me for several figure-eights around the kitchen table and coffee table on the scooter he gave me for my birthday.

I had fun watching some football with Grandpa (Go Browns!), but even better still, he let me hold the remote control!

We watched the second half of the Browns' game at Aunt Jillian and Uncle Sean's house, and Uncle and Daddy gave Bailey and me the giggles flipping us upside down.

Today, Mommy and I stopped by Nonna's to pick up the stroller we left over there the other day. I was excited to see Nonna, but then I was so surprised that Oma was there, too! I got to play with both my grandmas at one time! What could be better than that???

This afternoon we went to Victorio's in Parma for a late lunch. I had an awesome grilled cheese, and then the nice man who owned the restaurant took me over to his aquarium to show me his turtles. I liked the turtles, but I couldn't figure out why there weren't any fish.

It's time to go pick up Daddy from work. I'm so glad that both of my parents will be off tomorrow and Monday and can spend all their time with me! Happy Columbus Day!

No comments: