14 October 2007

Sunday Stroll

I did it! I did it! I took my first step! Then, I took a few more! I think it's great, but for some reason, my parents both started crying. I don't know what's wrong with them. When I took my first step, to Daddy, Mommy was right there ready to video it, since they kind of felt like it was coming. And then I did it, and there were hugs, and laughs (me) and tears (my silly parents), and then Mommy rushed to download the video to the computer - and realized she didn't press the button on the camera all the way and missed it. Doh! Fortunately, I felt like doing it a couple more times this morning, so she caught it on the third try:




Or if you prefer YouTube, you can watch my step here.

5 comments:

Ainsworth said...

Hey Milo,

I knew there was a time difference between you and me, but 14th November? Did your Daddy make you a Flux Capacitor?

(PS: great job!)

Kathy McC said...

Congrats Milo!!!

Anonymous said...

oops - October! I was just feeling very forward looking.

Julian's Mom said...

Hey Milo!

Congrats on taking your first steps. You are getting cuter every day. I am just getting the hang of this walking thing, too, and still feel more secure if I'm holding my mommy or daddy's hand. Too bad we didn't get to do a playdate when you were in New York! Maybe next time!

P.S. LOVE the hair!

xoxo,
Natalie

grumpyABDadjunct said...

Oh man, so cute I almost cried!