06 April 2007

It Begins!

I was so glad when the alarm clock went off this morning so everyone would wake up and play with me. It made me sad to play from 2:00 to 5:00 this morning by myself on the bed between Mommy and Daddy. They lack the party animal spirit of which I have a generous supply.

After I said goodbye to Nonna, Grandpa took us to the airport, and then we were on the plane, which did not make me as happy as riding on planes has historically, but we made it to LAX and are checked into our apartment. After Mommy and Daddy did more boring stuff like unpack, Daddy showed me the Pacific Ocean from our window, and now we are off to see it up close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milo, you're in LA! Have a wonderful time. I am betting you will be so busy during the day that you will sleep like a baby at night. Actually, sleeping all night will guarantee you more fun experiences during the day, because Mommy and Daddy will have slept all night also, and they will not have to take time out for naps. See, more time for fun. That's how it works. Keep me posted on all your new adventures.
I love you, Nonna