15 April 2007

Saturday in the Apartment

We got to hang at Randy and Jenny's yesterday while Mommy and Daddy rested up and played Killer Bunnies with Randy, which was awesome because I got to play ALL DAY LONG. I did not take a nap except for a few minutes in late afternoon in the car when we ran up to the store to get Uncle Randy a pop. It totally rocked. I slept some last night, but I'm thinking of pulling an all-nighter, if staying up all day is so much fun.

Aunt Jenny had to go to school all day yesterday but we got to visit before she left.
Uncle Randy made me many cool onesies, including this Cleveland special. There's a Frankie Yankovic album cover on the back.
Uncle Randy made biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and I got to try my first biscuit. I crumbled it and then got as many crumbs into my mouth as I could. The big people's food is fantastic!

I love hanging out in their cool Dr Seuss crib with the One Fish, Two Fish mobile hanging overhead. I could shoot the breeze with those fish for hours.
Last night, we all went to Millennium for dinner. I've been everywhere, but it was by far the nicest restaurant I've ever been to. I got dressed up in my one dressy shirt, and I only got a little bit of lentils on it. I only got to eat the aforementioned lentils and some carrot wagon wheels, but the big people ate all kinds of cool-looking things (which they DID not share with me, I'm sorry to report).
















No comments: