16 April 2007

Sunday Night Special


I am totally digging the activity center my parents bought me the other day. I love all the buttons and knobs but I have a special place in my heart for the telephone center. The handset is attached with a little phone card, and it fits perfectly into my mouth. I just refuse to let go of it. It's a real dilemma when I have a bottle that requires both of my hands to hold it, because I'd have to let go of the phone to hold it. Ideally, I'd keep holding the phone while someone else held the bottle for me. Better yet, I'd hold the phone in my mouth while simultaneously sucking on the bottle. Mmmmmmmmmm.









Today we kicked back in Berkeley. I ate my lunch and waved at the pigeons in the Asian plaza while Daddy, Mommy and Randy ate Korean, Japanese and Thai, respectively. Mommy had beautiful sushi that looked like a dragon on the plate. Afterwards, Daddy and Randy went to Amoeba Records while Mommy and I went to Moe's and bought Mars Needs Moms! which is about a boy named Milo (!) and his mom. I took a long nap on the way home and then we picked up Jenny and went to Lanesplitters for pizza and beer (but all I had was some yummy pizza crust and the sweet potatoes I was packin') to celebrate Randy's 33rd birthday with some cool friends of his. Jenny made an awesome chocolate cherry cake, decorated like a record album (because Randy is a record geek, and because it was his 33rd birthday and I am told that the big records have something to do with the number 33), and I had so much fun dancing with Jenny that I crashed in my carseat on the way home. Tomorrow, my parents and I are going into San Francisco to stay for a few days. My parents are looking forward to eating Thai, but I'm hoping to get some more of that fabulous sourdough bread I had last week, which I hear is big here.

No comments: