08 April 2007

Stroller Derby


Yesterday we took the bus to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica. I helped Daddy pick some new shoes, and then we stopped for pizza and I had my first pizza crust. Nyuma Nyuma! After lunch, we walked to the Santa Monica Pier but I slept through it.


After I woke up, we met Mimi and her parents, Alysia and Cory; Alysia is Mommy's friend from the Internet. I was so happy to hang out with another kid; I laughed as loud as I could to get Mimi's attention. She is so cool; she likes cars, like me, and she looks like my cousin Bailey. Our daddies pushed Mimi and me down the boardwalk while our mommies lagged behind. We ate dinner at C&O Trattoria; Mimi is older than me so she got to eat PAS-TA! but I only got rice. After dinner, Cory helped me put on the groovy orange-striped leg warmers they gave me, and I was toasty all the way back to the apartment.

This morning I tried some sourdough bread and watched the birds on the roof of the next building. Daddy and I are wearing our Cavs shirts today to cheer them on against the Pistons. After the game, we're going out to see Daddy's friend Lisa. Now that my tummy is better, I am hoping to get something better than rice and bananas (again) for lunch.

I am so happy to get to be with Mommy and Daddy all the time and go everywhere with them. They seem like they like it, too. My only complaint is that I haven't yet been swimming, but at least I get to listen to the ocean all day and when I go to sleep at night.

No comments: