27 April 2007

Offroadin'

At long last, we are off the highways for a few days. I am, of course, the best-tempered baby ever in the history of the world, but even I have grown weary of staring out the window at pine trees. We are staying in Portland for four whole nights. Woo hoo!!!




This is a picture I took of my mommy and my daddy.* They love getting to hang with me all the time, but they're getting a little weary, too. They're looking forward to just hanging out, swimming in the pool, and walking around for a few days.




I am getting so big that I can help my parents do certain important things, like feeding myself Carrot Wheels in the car or helping Daddy put on my shoes.


*Just kidding! I'm a gifted child, but even I don't have the manual dexterity to frame a picture or depress the camera shutter or even to hold the camera still long enough to take a picture. What were you thinking???

No comments: